Mr. Javed Iqbal Mirza
Mr. Muhamamd Luqman
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing service affairs of teaching & non-teaching staff (over 13,000) of educational institutions working under ambit of FDE including posting / transfer, deputation, retirement & resignation from Government Service.
- Recruitment of teaching & non-teaching staff.
- Sanctioning advances (all kinds), HBA, MCA etc
- Pay Fixation & Increment.
- Preparation of Para wise comments for the court cases.
- Sanctioning of allowances.
- Sanctioning of leaves (all kinds)
- Career planning & recruitment rules.
- Issuance of NOCs for Job, Passport, etc.
- Preparation of promotion cases & seniority lists of all teaching & non-teaching staff.
- Preparation of Grant of Higher Time Scale cases & up-gradation.
- Responding National Assembly & Senate question.
- Daily Wages Staff (teaching & non-teaching staff) regarding regularization of their services.
- HR management of educational institutions(teaching & non-teaching staff) are being managed smoothly. F.Rs are disposed of within stipulated time. However, recently transfers / posting, deputations and Ex. Pakistan Leave during the academic session have been banned.
- Requisition against 670 vacant posts i.e. Lecturers (BS-17), SST (BS-17), Assistant Headmistress (BS-18) & Principal (BS-19) has been forwarded to FPSC through M/o FE&PT.
- Assistance to legal section in preparation of para wise comments etc.
- Finalization of promotion cases against 465 vacant posts (from BS-17 to 18 & BS-18 to 19) in the year of 2019.
- Prepared / Finalized seniority lists of teaching & non-teaching staff.
- Respond to National Assembly / Senate Question well in time.
- Processed disciplinary action against (11) employees who are absent from Govt. duty.
- Grant next higher scale to 17 Drivers working in IMCs.
- A case of creation of posts for regularization of D.W employees prepared and submitted to M/o FE&PT.