Maj (R) Abdul Waheed Khan
Roles & Responsibilities
- Planning for future needs of educational institutions in Islamabad.
- Development of new educational institutions to provide free education (for students from 6th to 16th Year of age) to the residents of Islamabad under Article 25-A of the Constitution of Pakistan.
- Prepare PCs for CFY PSDP for acquiring of budget allocation.
- Updating / modifying / revising PC-Is to remove the observations of Planning Commission & other departments.
- Monitoring complete project cycle.
- Collecting details of missing facilities and coordinating with Pak PWD for cost estimation for the consumption of FM Wing for acquiring of funds.
- Rs.1364.726 Million have been allocated in CFY PSDP for
13 Development Projects.
- 31 schools are being upgraded through project titled
“Up gradation of ICT High Schools in Islamabad” in continuation to 2nd year.
- Tendering for 15 remaining school have been initiated by Pak PWD.
- Work Plan and Cash Plan have been submitted to M/o FE&PT.
- Releases of First quarter has been released and for Second quarter is under process.
- Case for creation of ID and allocation of budget of IMCB Sihala and IMCG Bhara Kau have been approved by Finance Division.
- 03 PC-I were approved for which all above processes have been done.
- IMCG, G-13/1
- IMCB, G-15
- IMCB, Pak Town
- 06 PC-Is were modified / re-prepared under the directions / observations of Planning Commission and were discussed and in principle approved in
DDWP on 02-12-2019 meeting.
- PC-I s for missing facilities & damages of earth quake are under estimation / preparation of BOQs process.